Senior Career Advisor
Sr. Career Advisor, MS in Higher Education Administration & Policy Program
- MS, Higher Education Administration & Policy, Northwestern University , 2009
- MA, Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago, 1993
- BA, Government, University of Notre Dame, 1985
Access to higher education for students from all backgrounds; strategies and policies to improve student retention and success. Change management, data-driven institutional strategy.
Instructional Design and Technology Consultant, Higher Education Administration and Policy
- MS, Higher Education Administration and Policy, Northwestern University, 2015
- BA, History, Whitman College, 2011
Director, Higher Education Administration and Policy
Professor, School of Education and Social Policy
- MS, Polymer Chemistry, Carnegie Mellon University
- BA, Chemistry, College of Wooster
- PhD, Higher Education Administration, University of Michigan
Engineering education research including retention and recruitment of female and underrepresented undergraduate students and faculty, interdisciplinary skills, contextual competence skills, and design and problem solving skills.
Faculty productivity, enhancing research and teaching, faculty motivation, enhancing faculty-student interaction, and new and junior faculty issues.
Student development research that includes holistic and spiritual development of undergraduates.
Gender issues, females in STEM disciplines.