MS Learning and Organizational Change students and alumni are change leaders who work in diverse organizational settings and roles. They advance in their careers by leveraging the strong MSLOC network, MSLOC career services and the leadership and strategic thinking skills developed during their time in the program.
Congratulations to members of the MSLOC community who are on the move:
- Eric Doctors (MSLOC 2013), SVP, Leadership and Organizational Development at Leo Burnett
- Yue Guo (MSLOC 2014), Head of Human Resources at Taikang Asset Management
- Anne-Marie Fort (MSLOC Certificate 2012), Director, Learning and Development at Advanced Disposal
- Justin Jacques (MSLOC Certificate 2012), Assistant Director of Wellness at University of North Texas at Dallas
- Pooja Patankar (MSLOC Student), Talent and Development Program Manager at Direct Energy
- Molly Fried (MSLOC Student) Operations Manager at Whitehouse Post
- Carla Karijolich (MSLOC Student), Lead Trainer at McMaster-Carr
Master of Science in Learning and Organizational Change students, alumni and faculty work in a variety of organizational settings and roles. But their career stories also speak to a common thread – the impact they make as innovative change leaders. Some highlights from recent editions of People on the Move.