Master of Science in Learning and Organizational Change students, alumni and faculty work in a variety of organizational settings and roles. But their career stories also speak to a common thread – the impact they make as innovative change leaders. Some highlights from recent editions of People on the Move.
MS Learning and Organizational Change students and alumni are change leaders who work in diverse organizational settings and roles. They advance in their careers by leveraging the strong MSLOC network, MSLOC career services and the leadership and strategic thinking skills developed during their time in the program.
Congratulations to members of the MSLOC community who are on the move:
- Christina Pedulla (MSLOC 2015), Community Manager at Social Edge Consulting
- Stephanie Waite (MSLOC 2013), Director, Leadership & Organizational Development at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Whitney Wesenberg (MSLOC Student), Professional Development Specialist - Litigation at Winston & Strawn LLP
- Laura Zeligman (MSLOC Student), Manager in Assurance Transformation at PwC
- Jed Sawyer (MSLOC Student), Employee Development Specialist at Boeing