Dozens of students, alumni, and faculty attended MSLOC's Meetup Mixer on May 20, 2016 at the downtown Northwestern campus. This annual curated networking event celebrates the alums who generously share their expertise with current students through the Meetup program.
- Suzanne M. Etherington (MSLOC Student) Principal and Senior Client Manager at Mercer
- Carrie Lydon (MSLOC Student) Leadership Development Coach at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business (Chicago Booth)
- Alex Heisel (MSLOC Student) Senior Consultant, Change Management at University of Chicago Medicine
- Nick Guren (MSLOC Student) Senior Change Management Consultant at Clerestory Consulting
- Debby Ochoa (MSLOC 2013) Director, Human Resources for Pacific Cycle Group
- Tracy Nicholas (MSLOC 2008) Director of Business Development at Threshold Acoustics
MS Learning and Organizational Change students and alumni are change leaders who work in diverse organizational settings and roles. They advance in their careers by leveraging the strong MSLOC network, MSLOC career services and the leadership and strategic thinking skills developed during their time in the program.
Congratulations to members of the MSLOC community who are on the move:
- Sean Radford (MSLOC 2015), Vice President, Human Resources at CNA
- Bree Groff (MSLOC 2014) Partner & NYC Lead at NOBL
- Eric B. Johnson (MSLOC 2013) President, Board of Directors for the Association of Fundraising Professionals – Chicago Chapter (AFP Chicago) Volunteer Position
- Carly Muliken (MSLOC Student), People & Culture Manager at GrowthPlay