You have choices. Full-time or part-time. Degree, coaching certification or certificate. Live in the Chicago area or anywhere in the U.S.
- You can be a part-time student and live anywhere in the U.S. and earn your MS in Learning and Organizational Change, your certification in organizational and leadership coaching or a graduate certificate.
- You can start as a coaching certification or graduate certificate student and move to the full degree program.
- You can be a full-time or part-time student and live in the Chicago area.
- Or you can mix and match from the above.
We get it: Life and careers are unpredictable. So we're designed for flexibility.
Live Anywhere in the U.S.
This flexibiity is the result of designing a learning experience that works in multiple configurations. Whether you live in the Chicago area or anywhere else in the U.S. you participate in the same classes and learning community, connected by our online learning community — the Hive, based on enterprise social network technology.
Schedule variations include:
- 10-week course with 10 weekly on-campus class meetings (evening). Available to Chicago-area residents.
- 10-week course with one on-campus meeting (2-1/2 day session). Available to students no matter where they live in the U.S.
More than 30 percent of our part-time students live across the U.S. — from San Francisco to Dallas to New York — and take advantage of the 10-week/one on-campus meeting option. Chicago-area students also often find the option an attractive alternative when attempting to manage busy professional schedules.
|Degree Options||MSLOC Degree||Organizational and Leadership Certification||Graduate Certificate|
|Part-time - anywhere in U.S.|
|Full-time (3 or more classes per academic quarter)|
Start with Coaching Certification or Certificate. Move to Full Degree.
You may start as a candidate for coaching certification or graduate certificate and then apply for the full master's degree program. All of your MSLOC course work will transfer.