Program Assistant, School of Education and Social Policy
- BS Speech, Northwestern University, 1990
Senior Academic Advisor and Enrollment Manager
- JD, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2009
- MS, Iowa State University, 1990
- BA, Colorado State University, 1987
Instructional Design and Technology Consultant
- PhD, Educational Leadership, Iowa State University, 2019
- MA, Political Science, Iowa State University, 2015
- BA, Journalism, Michigan State University, 2009
Director, Higher Education Administration and Policy
Professor, School of Education and Social Policy
- MS, Polymer Chemistry, Carnegie Mellon University
- BA, Chemistry, College of Wooster
- PhD, Higher Education Administration, University of Michigan
Engineering education research including retention and recruitment of female and underrepresented undergraduate students and faculty, interdisciplinary skills, contextual competence skills, and design and problem solving skills.
Faculty productivity, enhancing research and teaching, faculty motivation, enhancing faculty-student interaction, and new and junior faculty issues.
Student development research that includes holistic and spiritual development of undergraduates.
Gender issues, females in STEM disciplines.